Friday, March 13, 2009

Laid to Rest








Sorry about the wait, it's been a while. Its been pretty exciting here since Ive last posted. I am going to share the last images of the abandoned house. I returned earlier this week to return where I left off. I did not get all the images I was planning on. I was stopped by local law enforcement officers due to a phone call by a 'concerned' citizen. Taken completely off guard by their arrival, my time was cut short when they asked me to leave. It was disheartening realizing it will probably be the last time anyone will look at the house in such regard. Fortunately, I was able to capture everything that really caught my eye. While I was there talking with the officers, they suggested I come back with the owners permission. They thought the house was nice as well, but just needed to follow up with the call. They noticed there was not a number on the house so finding the address for permission will be tough. After they looked at some of the images they laughed and just asked me to leave until I get permission. Maybe some other time, but for now, I think the house wants a break. I think I have given that house more action in the last month than it has seen in decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment