Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cruisin'












Here are some of the images from this week. There are many more that I will be uploading when I return home. The weather is great. The water is Blue. Nothing quite like this at home in Toledo. It is frustrating dealing with all of the salt water and sand blowing around. Before you realize it, the lens has spots on it an hour after you cleaned it. Filters are nice, once they get dirty, remove them, and then you can take clean shots again. We passed Cuba and Guantanamo Bay today. Another 350 miles to go until we get to the Cayman Islands so we will be on the ship the rest of day today and all night tonight. Oh yeah, I wish I would have taken before and after pictures of myself. I looked like a ghost when I got on the ship, and now I look like a cooked crab, no joke. I might try and upload a few more before the end of the trip. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment